- Visit to St. Paul Church, Camp, Pune
2nd year students’ visit to St. Paul Church, Camp, Pune for measured drawing assignment under the subject History of Architecture.
- Heritage Walk at Shaniwar Wada (27 February 2016)
Students were accompanied by faculty and Ar. Vaishali Latkar, Ar.Sonal Karanjikar, Ar.Saurabh Marathe, conservation architects, to a Heritage walk through Shaniwar Wada, Tambat Aali and Kasba Peth.
- Visit to Little Earth, Masulkar City, Kiwale (13 February 2016)
Students were led by faculty for a visit to the residential project at Masulkar City, Little Earth. Students came across various stages of construction and got to learn about various aspects related to planning.
- Visit to Archeology museum – Deccan College Museum (31 December 2015)
Students of first year visited Archeology Museum at the Deccan College to learn more about the human history and ancient civilizations.
- Visit to Presentation and Release of E-books By Ar. Sudhir Jambhekar at IUCAA Dialogue with Ar. Sen Kapadia (15 December 2015)
Students and faculty at ICAD visited the release event of e-books by Ar.Sudhir Jambhekar who is the Design Partner in FXFOWLE Architects, New York; and works at the firm’s International Studio. Students also attended his discussion with Ar.Sen Kapadia who is a Planner and Educationist, based in Mumbai.
- Settlement Study of Dhom & Varkhadwadi, Near Satara, Maharashtra (9 to 11 December 2015)
Students of first year were led by the faculty for a study tour to Dhom – Varkhadwadi. The goal was to study settlements and various factors associated with it, after a detailed pre-study of these regions in college. During the study tour (9 Dec to 11Dec 2015), the students interacted with the locals and studied the multiple aspects of architecture and humanities related to these settlements.
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt Performing At Dhruv Auditorium (28 October 2015)
Students and faculty from ICAD were mesmerized by the performance of Pandit Vishwa Mohan Bhatt at Dhruv Auditorium at the Indira Universe Campus.
- Visit to Ar. Christopher Benninger’s Office (24 September 2015)
Few students from ICAD visited Ar. Christopher Benninger’s office and had a fruitful interaction with him.
- SPPU –Sketching excursion (8 August 2015)
Students from first year visited SPPU campus for a sketching excursion. The visit was aimed at developing the sketching technique of students, an integral part of architectural education.