ICAD has a Grievance Redressal Cell to redress the grievance of the students. The students approach the cell to voice their grievances regarding academic matters health services, library and other services. A Student can submit his or her written grievance to the respective Head of Department who submits the same to the Cell immediately. The cell redresses the grievances by sorting out the problems promptly and judiciously.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint:
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing to the respective Head of Department along with the documents
- The Head of Department will forward the same to the Cell along with the documents
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
MEMBERS OF GRIEVANCE COMMITTEE:
Sr. No.Name of the MemberDesignation
|1||Dr. Supriya Nene||Principal|
|2||Prof. Sharad Mahajan||Professor|
|3||Prof. Prajakta Shringarpure||Asso. Professor|
|4||Prof. Madhura Merukar||Asst. Professor|
|5||Mr. Subhash Kibe||Admin Officer|
|6||Ms. Sonali Patil||Admin Staff|
HELPLINE NUMBERS – 020-65600318