Indira College of Architecture and Design (ICAD) is one of the ventures of the prestigious Shree Chanakya Educational Society (SCES), which has proved its metal in educational field over the past two decades.
Here at ICAD, we are committed towards all round development of students by encouraging community building, fostering leadership development, promoting social interaction, and enriching and enhancing the academic experience though a balance of challenge and support. We promote student involvement on campus and provide resources to nurture success outside of the classroom.
ICAD works closely with Atelier, the students at the ICAD are the ones who plan many of the events on campus. Through Atelier and the other Indira (SCES)recognized Student Organizations on campus, we help foster social, cultural, educational, recreational, and wellness opportunities for growth.
Our mission is to provide an atmosphere that fosters a visible, vibrant campus community and facilitate life-long learning through:
- Offering Co-curricular programs
- Accounting for student activity funds
- Leadership advising for student organizations
- Connecting students to volunteer opportunities
- Securing and connecting students to on and off-campus resources
- Organizing annual campus traditions, Departmental gatherings; expert lectures; extended learnings during midterms, finals and studio review weeks; etc.
- Maintaining the All Student Life Blog* as communication vehicles to facilitate awareness and participation in ICAD campus life.
Want to know what’s going on around campus? Looking for competitions, scholarships, and other opportunities for students? Want to see stories written about and by ICAD students? Check out ICAD Blog: We’re bringing student life to campus! If you are interested in being a student feature writer, please email at email@example.com